2. Contract conclusion
The contract concludes by the costumer registering/ booking and Dota-Lan Kassel confirming it.
3. Validity of the registration/booking
The registration/booking is only valid for one person and can be transferred to another person.
Dota-Lan Kassel has the right to refuse the entry to the location area or certain rooms or to induce instant clearing of the whole building if there are important reasons, especially if dangerous situations occur.
4. Prices and Costs
The prices for the reservation are available on the web page of Dota-Lan Kassel. Shipping costs are added extra, if they are listed separately. The price shown at purchase are representative.
5. Maturity / Payment / Reservation of proprietary rights
The all-round price (incl. all fees and the VAT) is immediately due at contract conclusion.
The reservation is property of the Dota-Lan Kassel until the completion of payment
6. Registration / Booking
Any admission tickets will only be shipped to the customer after the phase of pre booking ends.
7. Regulation of return for the ultimate customer
Regulation of reutrn:
You have the right to unsubscribe from the event until we have received your final payment.
Return of costs:
Any costs that may have arisen cannot be returned.
An „earmarked seat“ is not a guaranteed seat. The Dota-Lan Kassel reserves the right to give earmarked seats that have not been paid for yet to people that show up at the event.
The seat you have booked is going to be fully secured for you, if we have received your payment.
9. Protection of data privacy
Your data (Name, Adresse, Email, etc) are only necessary to be able to ship you your purchases.
Dota-Lan Kassel has the right to forward those data to third parties, if it is necessary in order to fullfil our part of the contract. For example: Shipping companies.
10. Final clause
These conditions can always and without separate notice be changed.
Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany apply. The use of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is strictly prohibited.
If both parties of the contract are tradesmen, only place of jurisdiction for any legal dispute arising directly or indirectly from the contract is Kassel.
For cross-border contracts of all disputes arising from the contractual relationship Kassel, Federal Republic of Germany shall have exclusive jurisdiction. (Art. 17 of the European Convention on Jurisdiction and the Enforcement of Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters of 27 September 1968, European Convention of). Dota-Lan is entitled to bring an action in any other court which has jurisdiction by virtue of the European Convention of 27 September 1968.Dota-Lan Kassel
1. . Any behavior that causes problems to the proper flow of the event, the preparation or the dismantling of the venue or cause any trouble to the interests of the Dota-Lan Kassel are strictly prohibited. This includes:
- Bringing along any kind of pets or animals;
- Pollution of the sports hall or the open air ground as well as any kind of behavior that harms or endangers the environment.
- Entrainment of weapons, reportable items of any kind, dangerous substances etc.
If any changes arise to these rules, there will be an extra notification.
2The taking of pictures, recording, painting, drawing etc for commercial purpose require a written permission by Dota-Lan Kassel beforehand.
3. Any businesses or people with permission from the Dota-Lan Kassel staff or Dota-Lan Kassel are allowed to take pictures and record videos at the event for the use in media and marketing. Visitors are prohibited to interfere with the photographers and camera men. Every person entering the event area are hereby notified of the ongoing filming at the event. By entering the event you agree that any footage of you may be used for media and marketing purposes.
If you do not want to be on pictures and video you have to explicitly indicate it to the camera men and photographers at the venue. This excludes group pictures and pictures of the whole seating area.
Any violations against the house rules or other regulations of the Dota-Lan Kassel can lead to being asked to leave the venue for a certain amount of time or even for good. Violations of any participation conditions can lead to exclusion from the ongoing event or even from future events. Criminal prosecutions are not impossible, even after taking the measures listed in this set of house rules.
Stand: Dezember 2014